CAD DRAWING SERVICES
19th, July, 2019
2D drafting is essential to accurately and unambiguously capture all the geometric features of a product or a component. This provides all the required information that will allow a manufacturer to produce a component. Though 3D drafting is much more detailed, many companies still prefer 2D drawings as they are simple. Cad drawing services can not only reduce the costs by almost 50%, but it also lets the client to focus on the core problems.
Why we need Cad drawing services?
Problems with hard copy drawings are:
- Drawing files is often lost
- They disintegrate over time.
- Drawings often get misaligned
- Media physically changes in size.
- Data fades and becomes unreadable.
- Data is often inaccurate and outdated
- Speed & efficiency.
- Quality & accuracy.
- Data safety.
- Ease of updating & editing
- Preparation for 3D Model
- Ease to transit by email
- Onsite inspections & verifications
- Cost over time
CAD drafting services offered in the industry
- Drawing conversion from PDF, paper and rough sketches.
- Converting 2D drawings to 3D drawings and models.
- Converting 3D drawings to 2D manufacturing drawings.
Mechanical drawing services available
- Manufacturing drawing services.
- Assembly drawing services.
- Machine drawing services.
- Fabrication drawing services.
Tools/ Software available for 2D CAD Services
- PTC Pro-E
- PTC Creo
- Unigraphics NX
- Autodesk Inventor
Quality Assurance before Outsourcing
CAD service providers in India abide by international quality standards when it comes to CAD services. Since the latest standards such as AS9001D in workflow, strategy and delivery are followed, you can be assured of CAD services.